Resource Center
Bowers AgencyContact:   
Gary Bowers
501 West Main
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: (712) 225-5757
Fax: (712) 225-6368

Delta PropertiesContact:   
Joan Ballantyne
515 W. Cedar
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: (712) 225-2499
Fax: (712) 225-2699

Escue Auction & RealtyContact:  
215 E Main St
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: 712-225-6072

Exit Realty MidwestContact:   
Andy Carlson, Cindy Wilberding & Stephanie Zarr
109 N 2nd St.
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: 712-225-9100

The Cherokee Exit Realty Midwest Office opened its doors to offer clients superior service when dealing with all types of real estate transactions.

Farmers State Bank Real EstateContact:    
Laura Letsche
106 E. Cedar Street
Marcus, IA 51035
Phone: (712) 376-4154/(888) 376-4156
Fax: (712) 376-2759

Gustafson RealtyContact:    
Filmore Gustafson
125 East Main
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: (712) 225-4388
Fax: (712) 225-6182

Northwest Iowa AppraisalsContact:    
Claudia Comstock
300 Tapley Lane
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: 712-225-6472
Fax: 712-225-1023

Northwest RealtyContact:    
Karen Peterson & Denny Paltz
200 W. Main
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: (712) 225-6447
Fax: (712) 225-6017

Rasmus RealtyContact:    
Kurt and Joyce Rasmus
100 E. Main Street
Cherokee, IA 51012
Phone: (712) 225-4911

Real Estate SpecialistContact:    
Bonnie Lewis/Holly Diischer
731 Lake Avenue
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 1-800-760-6018
Fax: 1-712-732-7278

Bonnie Lewis and Holly Diischer of Aurelia are available to help you with your real estate needs.

Siouxland Regional Housing AuthorityContact:   
Ellen Schmidt
520 Nebraska St.
Sioux City, IA 51101
Phone: 712-252-4520
Fax: 712-252-4542

SRHA serves low income qualified households in Cherokee, Ida (Galva & Holstein only), Monona, Plymouth and Woodbury (excludes Sioux City) Counties to acquire HUD Section 8 Rental Assistance through the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
You will need to fill out a pre-application and the provide required income and asset documentation. When pre-qualified the household is issued a housing choice voucher. The household finds suitable housing and that must pass a housing Quality Standard Inspection as being decent, safe & sanitary. The household then signs a one-year lease, the landlord signs the contract with SRHA and each month SRHA sends the landlord a check to pay for a portion of the household rent.