Joining H&R Block as an experienced, seasonal Tax Professional means you’ll serve clients with diverse tax needs with the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training you’ll need to be successful.
At H&R Block, we believe and invest in our people by committing to their total well-being. Our benefit offerings can help associates plan for their unique health, well-being, and financial wellness needs.
- Medical coverage – allows eligible associate well-being programs including mental health support and coaching
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tax prep benefit – allows eligible associates to receive the same tax preparation as our clients, all with no direct cost to you!
- Other perks like flexible/remote opportunities that meet your life, collaborative teams and much more!
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort working with virtual tools – video, phone and chat
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, via phone and in writing
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 3-hours continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High school diploma / equivalent or higher
It would be even better if you also had…
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience conducting virtual tax interviews
- Tax planning and audit support experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Apply online here
- Conduct tax interviews with clients face to face and through virtual tools – video, phone, chat, email
- Inspire confidence in our clients by preparing complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide clients with IRS audit support
- Mentor and collaborate with teammates in a supportive environment
Close: Wednesday August 23rd 2023