Northwest AEA is looking for a Juvenile Home Teacher Assistant to provide for the efficient and courteous delivery and pick up of materials to and from Northwest AEA schools and Northwest AEA.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record required
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Apply online at Nwaea.org
Essential Functions/Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide for delivery and return of materials and equipment.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of delivery boxes and sorting of incoming items.
- Provide accurate lists of returned materials daily.
- Provide for maintenance, cleanliness, and fueling of the assigned vehicle.
- Convey accurate and timely information between Circulation Coordinator and building coordinators; report library material discrepancies.
- Secure vehicle and contents during loading, unloading and while in transit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Climbing in an out of delivery vans.
- Climbing stairs and ramps.
- Stooping, crouching, and bending numerous times per day.
- Reaching above the head to retrieve items.
- Walking to and from van to schools.
- Pulling/pushing delivery carts and dollies.
- Lifting and carrying 30-50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Necessary visual acuity for operation of a motor vehicle.
- Temporary exposure to environmental temperatures below zero and greater than 90 degrees occasionally, and the ability to drive in these and other adverse conditions.
Close: Wednesday August 2nd 2023