960 Riverview Dr, Cherokee, Iowa
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE
Do you have a desire to work in a team atmosphere? Do you have experience working with both grain and agronomy? Join our team TODAY!
In this career, you will collaborate with experienced team members in both the grain and agronomy departments to acquire the knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required to perform various job responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for candidates interested in working with agriculture and providing exceptional customer service to our producers. You will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service, along with a stable career that offers outstanding benefits!
- Bachelor’s degree or two to three years related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to efficiently run heavy equipment and machines.
- In the grain department you will learn receiving procedures, sampling and drying, as well as budgeting and capital improvements.
- In the Agronomy Operations you will gain skills in the fertilizer, dispatching, applicator operations, and agronomy accounting.
- Safety is number one at AgState and safety training and location safety assessments are a must.
- You will meet with other supervisors, location leaders, and team leaders to determine various equipment and facility needs to improve the overall efficiency of all plants and facilities.
- You will set performance goals and objectives with management and review the attainment of these goals and objectives.
- You will collaborate with experienced team members in the Grain and Agronomy departments to acquire the knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for job performance.
- Attend AgState sponsored trainings.
Close: Wednesday August 9th 2023