AgState is currently seeking an Operations Technician at our Marcus, Iowa location! Do you love working with your hands and being outside? Are you a hard worker with a desire to grow and learn in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible, under the direction of the Location Leader, for agronomy and grain operations. At our company, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license, ability to obtain Class A CDL, Commercial applicator license and/or Handlers license
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Good computer skills
- One year related experience and/or education preferred, but not required’
- Support the elevator operations.
- Receive, dry, blend, and load grain.
- Measure grain inventory as needed.
- Prepare grain rail cars and load cars according to specifications as needed.
- Maintain grain conditions.
- Support all aspects of Agronomy Operations
- Manage ag chemicals and fertilizer.
- Understand chemical rates, uses, and restrictions.
- Abide by our values and practices by:
- Working in a safe & efficient manner
- Providing superior customer service
- Performing equipment and facility maintenance including housekeeping, daily maintenance checks, and basic maintenance as required
- Assisting other locations, as needed
Close: Thursday August 17th 2023